I wish I was a bit better with technology. During the time I was ill and I wasn't keeping on top of it, it seems technology took several huge steps. I still can't really figure out Twitter.

But God has kept me ticking got a reason so I will just plow right ahead and attempt to catch up on the technology I've missed. Perhaps I could email Hillary and she could give me some pointers.



Agree? Disagree? Please let me know. I will post most replies, but reserve the right to edit out words, phrases or thoughts that, in my sole opinion, are offensive, prejudicial or in otherwise bad taste. Ideas, opinions and words used on this site are not endorsed by any Church, organisation, business or individual listed on this website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This election will determine the future for both The Constitution and our Nation

Who will be Thrown Under the Bus?

Revisionist Historians and Donald Trump